BUMP Volleyball Club is an LGTBQ+ Straight Allies Sports League consisting of 2 divisions:
1) Beach - from June to August with competitive and recreational sub-divisions
2) Indoor - (formerly known as Mildred League) from September 27 2017 to February 28 2018
It is the mission of this club to organize team sports that provide a high-quality experience in which every athlete:
- has fun
- feels important regardless of performance
- learns lessons valuable beyond the court
- learns the skills, tactics and strategies of the game and improves as a player
To cultivate an inclusive and diverse environment for all members - gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, questioning and straight allies.
To encourage and empower each individual to reach their goals as an athlete, teammate, friend, leader and member of the greater community.